The Property Administrator will be responsible for the daily operations of a residential building (consisting of 10 floors) within the Westbury community, providing a positive customer service experience for all tenants.
- Full time (Mon-Fri-9:00-5:00pm)
- Remit leases and documents to Tenants.
- Manage move-in and move-outs.
- Perform move-in inspections.
- Program and remit fobs (access cards).
- Collect rent, review AR and contact tenants for outstanding arrears.
- Distribute renewals, notices, memos, R-31.
- Follow-up on new leases/ renewals/ rules & regulations/vacancy lists.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers for maintenance work.
- Process and manage work orders.
- Resolve tenant issues and provide excellent customer service.
- Document Administration: Scanning, printing, and keeping all physical / online files up to date.
- Prepare and submit reports to Director on a weekly basis (AR/Vacancy/Traffic).
- Keep inventory of building supplies.
- Respond to emergencies and escalate when necessary.
- Support the Director of Operations on any other requested tasks.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communications in both French and English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook; experience with Yardi is an asset.
- Responsible and self-motivated.
Personal Characteristics and Attributes
- Integrity and credibility;
- Respectful, thoughtful, and collaborative;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and respond effectively to unexpected situations;
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving abilities;
- Good judgement; high quotient of common sense;
- Ability to quickly absorb and learn about new areas/issues;
- Ability to manage multiple-discipline relationships.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance Plan (Medical, Vision, Dental) as well as Telemedicine.
- 4 weeks vacation.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Training Opportunities and Support.
- Supportive and dynamic work environment.
- Free indoor parking.
- Free gym membership on-site.
Start date: August 28 / September 5, 2023
Director of Operations